Carter Byrant Morris was finally born this afternoon! Everyone is healthy and happy and Carter is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see what Tucker thinks of his brand new little bro!
And we even had time to still go on our little day trip to Toronto yesterday...
We had a great time shopping, even though is was C-O-L-D outside, and then we found the BEST sushi restaurant in the world. I'm already anxious to go back for more!
And I've been tagged by Leslie at Arms Wide Open, so you get to learn some fun and exciting things about me!
Here are the details:
List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hmmm, 7 things people may not know about me? Let's see...
1. I will never get sick of watching re-runs of "Mad About You". I've probably seen every episode at least 10 times - I just can't get enough!
2. I've known that I wanted to be a librarian ever since I was 5 years old.
3. One of my biggest fears is hitting an animal with my car, especially a deer.
4. I live in the house of my dreams. It's old and quirky and we will be making repairs to it until at least forever, but I love it! It was the first house we bought and I always say it will be the last - I don't ever plan on moving.
5. Whenever I'm feeling stressed out, I start baking. Cakes, cookies, muffins - you name it.
6. When I was in high school, I had a part-time job as a photographer at a JCPenney portrait studio. I was so traumatized by the screaming children and impatient parents that I swore for years that I won't ever want to have children. Oh, the irony that only 10 years later, my life would be consumed with trying to have one of those screaming children of my own!
7. When I'm sick or even just having a really bad day, I always watch "You've Got Mail" and by the end of they movie, I always feel a little bit better.
And if you haven't been tagged yet, then consider yourself tagged!